Welcome to Rick Hickmann Art Glass!

I hope to share with you my love of stained glass. I view my glass work as an art form so every design is my own creation and I do not repeat designs in my windows. I enjoy the challenge of creating a work that becomes a part of the personality of the clients and also fits in with the interior decorating. Feel free to make comments, ask questions, or critique any of my postings. If you click on the slideshow to the right you can view the pictures in a larger format.
Contact me at;
rlhickmann@bendbroadband.com or rhickmann@hotmail.com ;please put stained glass in the subject.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Fishers had this large opening on the stairway landing that looks down on the art gallery area. They didn't know what they wanted for a design. They live in an area of Black Butte Ranch that is forested and Aspens around but no mountain view. So I suggested a mountain view from the meadow at Black Butte. Then we added some local varieties of wildflowers in the corner. We worked closely on every aspect of the design and color and types of glass together. I enjoyed this project very much and am really happy with the outcome. The types of glass, Uroboros, cause the window to change drastically given lighting conditions. The window is about 3'x3'.




No comments: